+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 640 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: The Obama Worship Thread- Praise Him- For He is the ONE, the Alpha and the Omega

Default Re: The Obama Worship Thread- Praise Him- For He is the ONE, the Alpha and the Omega

Quote Originally Posted by thejesus View Post
    oh I see. so you made a false assumption then.

no biggie. shit can get heated around here sometimes and people often make personal attacks, so I don't blame you for jumping to that conclusion..

I honestly have no idea about that guy's personal background. All I know about him is that he, along with Barb and 1 or 2 other posters, has shown himself to have a much smaller cranial capacity than he realizes. That's all I was attacking. nothing else.

cheers
    The fact that you don't know Bronkowitz is smarter that you makes even dumber.
    If the wages of sin is death, the wages of free lunches is inflation.

Default Re: The Obama Worship Thread- Praise Him- For He is the ONE, the Alpha and the Omega

Quote Originally Posted by HomesickTexan View Post
    The fact that you don't know Bronkowitz is smarter that you makes even dumber.
    Even funnier is when he insists I'm a closet 'publican. But I've come to accept his assumptions for the dog shit they are and treat them accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronkowitz View Post
    Even funnier is when he insists I'm a closet 'publican. But I've come to accept his assumptions for the dog shit they are and treat them accordingly.
    Oh, you haven't heard? If you don't have Obama jiz on your chin your a die-hard Republican.
    If the wages of sin is death, the wages of free lunches is inflation.

Previously Unknown Group

I have ALOT of Frigging posts

Quote Originally Posted by keith View Post
    Call me crazy, but shouldn't we at least for him to become President before naming schools and such after him?

NY Elementary School Changes Name to Honor Obama

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=226713
    Crazy.

Schools, and especially elementary schools, are summarily named in honour of far less accomplished people than Barack Obama before he was elected president... But don't take it from me, look at home town and tell me how many elementary schools are named after a president of the harvard law review who became an elected senator and accomplished author.

becoming a fixture

Quote Originally Posted by Rab1dluc1d1ty View Post
    ...putting the guy on a pedestal just because he's black.
    he is NOT black.., he is a MULATTO, please learn the proper terminology

white momma, black daddy= MULATTO

Perhaps we should start preparing a holiday for Obama as well. After all, he has earned for all that he has done.

South Florida Street Expected To Be Renamed For Obama

POSTED: 8:36 am EST November 22, 2008
    UPDATED: 8:43 am EST November 22, 2008
    OPA-LOCKA, Fla. -- One South Florida city is planning to honor the president-elect with his own street.Opa-locka plans to rename Perviz Avenue to Barack Obama Avenue on President's Day in February.The city commission voted on the name change last week and officials say it is expected to finalize the approval next month.Opa-locka is a predominantly heavily African-American community north of downtown Miami.

Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

http://www.local10.com/news/18039672/detail.html

Quote Originally Posted by wanderer1 View Post
    Crazy.

Schools, and especially elementary schools, are summarily named in honour of far less accomplished people than Barack Obama before he was elected president... But don't take it from me, look at home town and tell me how many elementary schools are named after a president of the harvard law review who became an elected senator and accomplished author.
    I think it is pre-mature. He could be an abysmal President, with detractors referring to him as druggee or coke head. Look at the Bush example.

Quote Originally Posted by keith View Post
    I think it is pre-mature. He could be an abysmal President, with detractors referring to him as druggee or coke head. Look at the Bush example.
    I think what it comes down to is 'who the fuck cares?'...
    Check out the big brain on Marcie!...

"Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservatives." - John Stuart Mill

Quote Originally Posted by thejesus View Post
    Um, this thread is about a school being named after Obama, not about blacks voting for Obama

check the article title.

no biggie
    You should balance the thread title with the article title. It is more about pre-mature Obama worship. Let the man get into office and prove himself, first. Then, after a successful term (or terms) as President, then start naming things after him and/or proclaiming his place in history.

+ Reply to Thread