+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Edwards Will Fight Islamic Terrorism with a 'Peace Corps'

This is how liberty dies IBinFarteen's Avatar

Default Edwards Will Fight Islamic Terrorism with a 'Peace Corps'

You can’t make up this kind of stuff.

John Edwards is trying to get to the left of Dennis Kucinich (who wants to replace the Department of Defense with a “Department of Peace”) by proposing that we “fight” a nonexistent war on imaginary terrorists by creating a peace corps.

10,000 strong! There will be no stopping them.

Senator Edwards is outlining a new national security strategy that hinges on the creation of a 10,000-person civilian peace corps to stem the tide of terrorism in weak and unstable countries.
    Prediction: the Nutroots are gonna love it.

Source
    Don't blame me...I voted for the American.

Default Re: Edwards Will Fight Islamic Terrorism with a 'Peace Corps'

bwahahaha!! that is classic! poor folks that join this will lose their heads!! actually it's pretty damn sad that a moron like edwards even get's air time.

becoming a fixture

Someone should tell him that the justification for islamic terrorism comes from the actions of mohammed and the teachings of the koran. The hatred and violence that is there is valid for all eternity and cannot be re-interpreted as it is the dictated word of allah and mohammed himself is a shining example, in all aspects of his life, for all eternity, of how a muslim should live.

The stated aim of islam is the total subjugation of all of the world to islam.

Using a peace corps to deal with islam is like using a butterfly to stop an exocet.

Maybe Edwards should crack open a history book. This has been tried before. It was called the children's crusade. Thousands of children marched to the holy land to peacably convert the muslims to Christ. They were sold into slavery instead. No doubt many received the same treatment mohammed gave to his 8 year old 4'th 'wife'.
    Luke 24:
    Then He opened their minds to understand the Scriptures,

and He said to them, "Thus it is written, that the Christ would suffer and rise again from the dead the third day,

and that repentance for forgiveness of sins would be proclaimed in His name to all the nations, beginning from Jerusalem.

"You are witnesses of these things.

Quote Originally Posted by TurnOrBurn View Post
    Maybe Edwards should crack open a history book. This has been tried before. It was called the children's crusade. Thousands of children marched to the holy land to peacably convert the muslims to Christ. They were sold into slavery instead. No doubt many received the same treatment mohammed gave to his 8 year old 4'th 'wife'.

That's pretty funny.

Some strategy.

This is how liberty dies IBinFarteen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TurnOrBurn View Post
    I love Wikipedia:

The Children's Crusade is the name given to a variety of fictional and factual events in 1212 that combine some or all of these elements: visions by a French and/or German boy, an intention to peacefully convert Muslims in the Holy Land to Christianity, bands of children marching to Italy, and children being sold into slavery. Several conflicting accounts exist, and the facts of the situation continue to be a subject of debate among historians.

Source
    Don't blame me...I voted for the American.

Quote Originally Posted by IBinFarteen View Post
    You can’t make up this kind of stuff.

John Edwards is trying to get to the left of Dennis Kucinich (who wants to replace the Department of Defense with a “Department of Peace”) by proposing that we “fight” a nonexistent war on imaginary terrorists by creating a peace corps.

10,000 strong! There will be no stopping them.

Prediction: the Nutroots are gonna love it.

Source
    OMG!

This is, without a doubt, the funniest shit I've heard in a while.

Unbelievable.

Such breathtakingly deep analysis of current events! And here I was, thinking he spent all his time and attention on his hair.

+ Reply to Thread