+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cut off his penis then stabbed him in his anus--Women going berzerk-PS2 sales skyrock

I have ALOT of Frigging posts freeman's Avatar

Default Cut off his penis then stabbed him in his anus--Women going berzerk-PS2 sales skyrock

Son of a Bitch

http://www.courttv.com/trials/lobato/100406_ctv.html

Parents of woman accused of killing homeless man vouch for her alibi

Kirstin Lobato was 18 when prosecutors say she killed a homeless man over drugs.

By Matt Pordum
    Court TV

LAS VEGAS In July 2001, 18-year-old Kirstin Blaise Lobato returned from Las Vegas to her family home in rural Panaca, Nev., to try and kick her methamphetamine habit, her family says.

Her father and stepmother testified Wednesday that they welcomed her into their home on July 2 hoping they could help her. (VIDEO)

Although Lobato returned to Las Vegas seven days later against their wishes, both Lorenzo and Rebecca Lobato insisted that their daughter was not in Las Vegas on July 8, 2001. That was the day prosecutors say she murdered and mutilated a homeless man in a parking lot.

Prosecutors allege Lobato ran out of drugs and money when she arranged to trade sex for drugs with Duran Bailey. When she realized Bailey couldn't live up to his end of the bargain, they say, she killed him with a butterfly knife and aluminum baseball bat.

Then she allegedly cut off his penis and stabbed him in the anus.
    "Men stumble over the truth from time to time, but most pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened."

-Winston Churchill-

Banned

Default Re: Cut off his penis then stabbed him in his anus--Women going berzerk-PS2 sales skyrock

Don't you just love meth??

jesus.

Default Re: Cut off his penis then stabbed him in his anus--Women going berzerk-PS2 sales sky

I used to do meth but I never had the urge to cut off anyone's penis and kill them.

Sounds like this bitch was a little fucked up to begin with.

Default Re: Cut off his penis then stabbed him in his anus--Women going berzerk-PS2 sales sky

Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    I used to do meth but I never had the urge to cut off anyone's penis and kill them.

Sounds like this bitch was a little fucked up to begin with.
    Maybe you value the penis more than she does.

You notice all the penis mutilations have been by angry women on their male partner. You don't see homosexuals doing that crazy shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffy View Post
    You notice all the penis mutilations have been by angry women on their male partner. You don't see homosexuals doing that crazy shit.
    LOL, I'm sure there's a case or two of it somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    LOL, I'm sure there's a case or two of it somewhere.
    I don't mean to imply that being homosexual makes you impervious to violence.

I just think HAVING a penis probably makes one less apt to be cutting off someone else's.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffy View Post
    I just think HAVING a penis probably makes one less apt to be cutting off someone else's.
    Yeah, you're probably right.

Default Re: Cut off his penis then stabbed him in his anus--Women going berzerk-PS2 sales skyrock

Seriously disturbing. Anyone who could mutilate another human being is sincerely fucked in the head.
    Amazing how many idiots believe everything they read online... (Christ how obvious do I have to be)

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve. - George Bernard Shaw

I have ALOT of Frigging posts freeman's Avatar

Thank god..are penis's are safe with the Bitch

I'll hold off on buying the PS3 for now
    "Men stumble over the truth from time to time, but most pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened."

-Winston Churchill-

Banned

Yeah, horrible.

spent some time in the mental wing myself though - and can vouch first hand that crack/meth can make people pretty nasty.

+ Reply to Thread