Holding up the Mirror Part 3: Liberal Attacks on Conservative Women & Children
April 26, 2012

Saul Alinsky’s Radical Rule #5: “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. It is almost impossible to counteract ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage.”

I’ll start this one by acknowledging that Rush Limbaugh called condom-pushing Sandra Fluke a slut. There. Glad we got that out of the way because now we can move on to the real meat of the story.

Bill Maher has continuously called Sarah Palin just about every word in the book—his mildest being “lazy money grubber”, and his harshest ranging from “dumb t**t” to his worst, calling her a “c***” and adding “there’s just no other word for her.” Yet Maher is still on television. He might get an occasional slap on the wrist but he is continues to be called on by mainstream media commentators when they’re trying to fill a good sound bite.

A recent “humorous” article in Playboy.com called Michelle Malkin “worse than f**king Ava Braun.” The same article said Laura Ingraham’s ”vagina dentata would be an improvement” and said of Peggy Noonan, “Imagine f**king your grandmother. Now imagine your grandmother coined the phrase ‘a thousand points of light.’ It’s worse than that.’”

(I certainly hope Malkin, Ingraham and Noonan aren’t waiting for their “Obama apology” phone calls…)

It’s not just Conservative women who are constantly being attacked—their children are apparently up for grabs by liberals, too.

David Letterman said this about Sarah Palin’s 14-year old daughter Willow: “One awkward moment for Sarah Palin at the Yankee game, during the seventh inning, her daughter was knocked up by Alex Rodriguez.”

Yeah, statutory rape is real funny, Dave.

And again, Bill Maher said the following about Palin and her children:

And when I point out that Sarah Palin is a vainglorious braggart, a liar, a whiner, a professional victim, a scold, a know-it-all, a chiseler, a bully who sells patriotism like a pimp, and the leader of a strange family of inbred weirdos straight out of ‘The Hills Have Eyes,’ that’s not sexist. I’m saying it because it’s true, not because it’s true of a woman.

Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker said unions bussed “thousands of people” in front of his house where his elderly parents and two teenage sons live. He said his sons have been yelled at in grocery stores and targeted on Facebook.

Having exhausted their resources of Bachmann/Palin/etc jokes, the left is now going after (Conservative) stay-at-home moms. Huffington Post’s Hilary Rosen said that Ann Romney—mother of FIVE– has “never worked a day in her life.”

Sigh.

To properly follow their Rule #5, the Left MUST continuously ridicule us and egg us into conflicts. It’s one of their most powerful weapons because they know our side is honorable and feels protective when one of our own is attacked.

That’s why I believe this so-called ‘Liberal War on Conservative Women’ is actually a pretty smart thing on their part. They have finally discovered the real power behind the Conservative movement: women. All our maternal instincts to ‘preserve and protect all we love’ have kicked in full-throttle and there’s not much that can stop a mom who believes her fold is being threatened—least of all a little ridicule.

Stay safe and keep the faith.

This is part of an on-going series by Ann-Marie Murrell

Holding up the Mirror Part 1: The New Black Panther Party
Holding up the Mirror Part 2: Celebrities Calling for Violence

http://patriotupdate.com/articles/ho...women-children

obongo election team