+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Another human foot washes ashore

Default Another human foot washes ashore

Another human foot washes ashore in B.C.
    AP 12 hrs ago

VANCOUVER, British Columbia (AP) Police in Vancouver, British Columbia, say a human foot inside a running shoe has washed ashore, the latest in roughly a dozen such cases since 2007.

Police say the foot and leg bone were seen late Tuesday afternoon floating along the shore of Vancouver's False Creek.

Police so far have no theories about how the foot ended up in the water.

In the past four years, about a dozen feet encased in shoes have washed up on beaches near Vancouver, along the southern Georgia Strait and off Washington state.

Most of the remains are unidentified, although investigators said at least two of the feet belong to men who were reported missing.

In previous cases, police said it appeared the feet separated from bodies naturally in the water and foul play wasn't suspected.
    Being a slave to my Muse, I write what 'Muses me.

"Democracy has few values of its own: it is as good,or as bad, as the principles of the people who operate it. In the hands of liberal and tolerant people, it will produce a liberal and tolerant government; in the hands of cannibals, a government of cannibals." Norman Davies.

Default Re: Another human foot washes ashore

Clues, anyone? I know I'm stumped.
    Being a slave to my Muse, I write what 'Muses me.

"Democracy has few values of its own: it is as good,or as bad, as the principles of the people who operate it. In the hands of liberal and tolerant people, it will produce a liberal and tolerant government; in the hands of cannibals, a government of cannibals." Norman Davies.

+ Reply to Thread